Friday, December 14, 2007

My life as a baby-sitter...

So one of the boys told me last week that I'm pretty much a baby-sitter...it made me sad because I felt like I was more than that to them. Like a mentor maybe..but it seems to me that I'm feeling like I am more and more. How do I move past that where do I cross the line from baby-sitter to mentor....

I've been thinking about it more and more...I think they need to see something in me more...something to ispire to. I realize in my life theres not much to say wow shes awesome...I want to be like her...besides the fact males tend to ispire to other males...but maybe just maybe theres somthing that I can do... for one thing I'm getting back into school...I'm going to start using my savings account again...maybe if I seem to care more about myself...I'll be a better leader for them...So thats my new years resolution...take better care of myself because I deserve it. That and I should be able to practice what I preach...we tell the boys all the time to not put harmful things into their bodies....and I don't do drugs but I do drink alot of pop and eat lots of chocolate. I'm going to stop my consuption of pop...and minimize my candy intake. If I am taking care of myself more...I'm doind all I can to show them a good healty way to live by example.

No comments: