Sunday, January 6, 2008

Migration East Vs. West!

Okay so its been a really long time since I've written so there is much to say. The big news is I'm moving home...and it is so bitter sweet. I am going to miss my boys! (I work in a program for teenagers with substance abuse issues). I absolutely LOVE my job and its killing me to leave it.

Other than my job, I'm pretty miserable in Utah and I didn't realize how bad things were till I went home and I saw how good life could feel. The only thing I ever wanted to do the past two months is be at work.

Reasons I'm leaving Utah:

  • One reason is I miss my family so much and my grandma needs me. She is lonely and can't take care of herself anymore.
  • My friends back home are amazing! I don't feel lonely out there.
  • There are no fricken trees here! What the crap is up with that!
  • A hottie...drooling over me!!!!!
  • Hello? a Hottie!
  • I'm going to be a nanny of the cutest toddler ever! His name is Sammy and his mom my new boss is amazing!
  • Did I mention there was a hottie interested in me? Okay so hes not just a hottie. He is a great guy! Intelligent, sweet, honest, an RM, and he's from the East not a shallow Western boy! You can't beat an Eastern Boy....
So yeah....my life the next month is going to be so hectic as I migrate east. I will still try to write as much as possible!

1 comment:

Shreeda said...

awww; theres no trees? bleeh thats bad