Friday, March 28, 2008

Section "A"

So tomorrow I fly out to Utah to pack up all my stuff and bring it home! I checked in at 8am and my ticket said I got section "A"!

Now this is a big thing when you fly Southwest. The way Southwest works is a first check in first serve. They seat by section. "A" goes first. Which means I get a choice of seats! That never happens to me! I always get bad seats. Between really big guys or next to a screaming baby.

But tomorrow no. I am going to pick either a front seat or an emergency exit seat or an isle seat! I'm so excited!!!

Now lets just hope there are no delays.... I'll be so grumpy....

2 comments:

Shreeda said...

hey; im shreeda. and i found your blog extremely interesting.
first of all;
i love flyleaf; some of my favorite songs are fully alive and all around me and so i thought
second of all; i loved the book CUT by patricia mccormick
I also read the Harry Potter Series
And i Love your blog.
The only thing is that, I'm around 14 years old... but I'd love to be your friend, i wont ask for your information or anything; just a friend... so yeah

Shreeda said...

oh yeah; i also read Pictures Of Hollis Woods, and To Kill A Mocking Bird. XD