Monday, April 14, 2008

Priesthood Blessings

So today I got a blessing. I'd been having a rough time feeling right about my decision to move back home. Today it all hit me like a ton of bricks. I was fine all day and then a friend Derek who is leaving next month for a mission to Navada. Asked me how are you and fr some reason I couldn't answer my fake, "Yeah I'm great". That I had been doing for the entire day. I just started to cry...and I said, "Could you give me a blessing." Let me tell you it was one of the most amazing blessings I have ever be given.

I now truly know that I am here for a purpose...Even though my "plans" for the future won't work out like I'd thought...Heavenly Father has something else in store for me...

One thing I have learned is that it is so hard to take that trust leap and just fall and know that he will catch you...

No comments: