Friday, April 2, 2010

Celebrate!!!


The last six months or so I have been working on helping my inner child find Joy!! I recently painted my room purple which was my favorite color as a child. I readopted it as my color! I love these quotes about the inner child.

"I am often accused of being childish. I prefer to interpret that as child-like. I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things. I tend to exaggerate and fantasize and embellish. I still listen to instinctual urges. I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind. I never water my garden without soaking myself. It has been after such times of joy that I have achieved my greatest creativity and produced my best work." ~Leo F. Buscaglia, Bus 9 to Paradise

"Think what a better world it would be if we all - the whole world - had cookies and milk about three o’clock every afternoon and then lay down with our blankies for a nap." ~Robert Fulghum, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

"My childhood may be over, but that doesn't mean playtime is. " ~Ron Olson

"Children have neither past nor future; they enjoy the present, which very few of us do." ~Jean de la Bruyere

So lets all start taking sometime to just be. Stop and enjoy the present. Try looking at things the way a child would. Love your little you!

Little Kerry and I are going to play now! Love you all!






1 comment:

Tracie Nall said...

Those are great quotes! I try to always stop in the afternoon during my daughter's snack time and have a "tea party" with her....it makes the whole day feel a little sunnier.