Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Good Juju

holy cow...so my day has been eventful...went to school to find out it was professional day...then came home to get into a big fight with my mom...a bit about the tattoo and some other crap then I went to catch the bus cause I have an appt at three made it to the half way point where I switch busses and the other bus takes off before I can get to it and ignores the radio calls. So I just have a mini break down and start crying and sit on a bench outside walmart and this man come up to me and asks if I am okay and in my head I hear a clear voice saying let him help you and the warmth I felt when I was doing the heart things with christine so I tell him what happened with the bus and he says I know I am a stranger but can i give you a ride. normally it would be an automatic no but it just felt so right. So I said yes with out hesitation then in the car I told him I normally don't take rides from strangers but he had a good guy vibe(how I explained it to him) Turns out he is a massage therapist and works with teens at the LOCAL Y! crazy!
So I am moving some place not sure where yet...where is my dolphin? My mom told me I have six months and I know she will take it back but I am tried of being threatened...so thats where I am at now...haha hopfully that dolphin comes around soon...

2 comments:

LadyJtalks said...

ok....and where are we today...this was your last blog here...believe I know how these get away from us. I'm here on blogger to check with everyone on my list. It's taking me hours to post to each one but I'm here...Let your readers know how it is going...Squish

KerryAnne said...

Sorry, I never got this❤️