Sunday, September 12, 2010

Post 21

I AM WORTHY
I no longer feel like a second class citizen or that I don't exist. It's my right to feel deserving of spiritual fulfillment, tranquility, happiness, creativity, the freedom to make choices, and, love. It is my responsibility to myself. I am a good person with faults. I am doing my personal homework. By homework I mean I've taken inventory of myself and to my surprise discovered that I'm strong, patient, intelligent and fully capable of doing things I was terrified of doing before.

I have been through more than my fair share of grief and trauma. Some of it, I brought on myself. My inability to see the truth about myself caused me to make impulsive, self defeating decisions. My actions haven't always been healthy ones, even if they started out with the best of intentions.
I am a kind person. I see nothing wrong with helping people or caring deeply. But, I have learned where to draw the line and when to realize that I am hurting myself or ignoring my own needs.

I'm learning more every day. I am becoming more aware every day. I now know that nobody has the right to tell me that I am "not worthy" or deserving, or treat me in a way as to imply that my self worth is not important.
It is.
It is necessary for my survival.
it is necessary to being a woman of strength, character and moral convictions. To be courageous enough to act on feelings you know to be true to you.
And wise enough to know when to walk away and let go.

I'm a work in progress. we all are.There is no such thing as perfection.
But, I am turning into the kind of woman and mother I was always in awe of.
I am a role model for my daughter. She will raised with these strengths and grow up to be a woman of substance.
From what I've seen so far, I am on the right path.
Nobody can block my way.
Nobody can stop me from moving forward. Only I can do that and I will not let myself.
My Spirit. My Voice. My Heart tells me, "Lisa! You are worthy.GO!!!"

Go with strength women. Love, Lisa

No comments: